Skip to Content

Hi , welcome back. Ready to complete your application? Click here »

 Here to Help!


TO REPORT BY PHONE CALL (800) 726-9006

Please have your policy number and name of insured/policyholder as named on the policy.

Please have the following claimant information:
  • Full name, age, date of birth, social security number of injured employee
  • Date/hours of employment and wages
  • Date, time and location of injury
  • Home address and phone number


REPORT BY E-MAIL:  [email protected] 

or BY FAX: (855) 603-8409

Email or fax your completed State Workers’ Compensation First Report of Injury form.

Download Claim Forms by State

Once a claim is reported, we will contact the insured employer within the next two business days to begin evaluating the injured employee’s needs.

If you need assistance with a claim sooner, you may contact the AmeriTrust Service Center at (800) 825-9489, which will directly connect you with the adjuster assigned to handle your claim.


Your Workers’ Compensation Claims Kit

Download Claims Kit

Download Injury Reporting Procedures



Back to top