Need to report a claim? You have options.
Report by phone: (800) 726-9006
Report by email:
Report by fax:
Please have the following claimant information:
Please have your policy number and name of insured/policyholder as named on the policy.
- Full name, age, date of birth, social security number of injured employee
- Date/hours of employment and wages
- Date, time and location of injury
- Home address and phone number
Email or fax your completed State Workers’ Compensation First Report of Injury form.
Once a claim is reported, we will contact the insured employer within the next two business days to begin evaluating the injured employee’s needs. If you need assistance with a claim sooner, you may contact the AmeriTrust Service Center at (800) 825-9489, which will directly connect you with the adjuster assigned to handle your claim.
What should you do before an on-the-job injury or illness occurs?
Post all appropriate posters and signage
Develop an effective work-place safety program
Post a panel of Medical Providers that injured employees must use in case of injury
In most states, the employer has the authority to determine which hospitals, doctors, or urgent care facilities their employee must use in case of injury. Visit www.ameritrustgroup.com to obtain a list of in-network medical providers for your area.
Create a return-to-work program
Transitional modified jobs for injured workers can reduce the impact of their injured worker’s injury or illness.
What should you do after an on-the-job injury or illness occurs?
- Transport the injured employee to a medical care facility (in the case of any emergency, call 911 immediately)
- Order a post-accident drug test
- Secure the scene of any serious accident for investigative purposes
- Secure and save any equipment or materials that were involved in the accident
- Complete an accident investigation report within 24 hours
- Report the claim to AmeriTrust