It is our mission to provide business insurance, tools and resources that empower you as a small business owner.
With 24/7 access to your policy dashboard you will find policy documents, payment history. a secure online payment portal, and a robust Resource Library to support your Risk Management, Compliance, Human Resources, and OSHA efforts. This go-to online library presents timely articles, sample forms and policies, employee educational materials, and more. The employee handbook builder allows you to build a customizable handbook including Federal and State specific content. The online OSHA logo is an all-in-one solution designed to make OSHA tracking and reporting easy and seamless.
New insureds can read Resource Library Setup Process to get started today!
What should you do when an on-the-job injury or illness occurs?
1. Transport the injured employee to a medical care facility. (In the case of any emergency, call 911 immediately)
2. Order a post-accident drug test.
3. Secure the scene of any serious accident for investigative purposes.
4. Secure and save any equipment or materials that were involved in the accident.
5. Complete an accident investigation report within 24 hours.
Report the claim to AmeriTrust at (800) 726-9006.
To read about our proactive claims management philosophy, click here.